Frequent Contributor

Jimmy the Baker FAILED AGAIN!

Jimmy the Baker has failed to supply their orders as promised AGAIN!

Why do you support a company that doesn’t live up to their expectations or why don’t they they offer a substitute for their auto deliveries if they don’t want to fulfill them?

they keep selling their Crumb cakes but not their Auto Delivery?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jimmy the Baker FAILED AGAIN!

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 

I think that was a Carlo's Bakery cake with the sprinkles, not Jimmy the Baker (unless he's doing cakes now).

And for the record, my son ordered directly through Carlos Bakery in Hoboken, NJ and got the same OVERpriced dry cake...

It's all hype these products.  For me, I'll stick with Juniors raspberry swirl christmas cheesecake - delicious! I never have any left ...

Trusted Contributor

No problem with ours. Ordered 7 different times, all coffee cakes, arrived quickly. My family LOVES them and they have never failed us. In fact, family members have gone home and ordered them after having them at my house. We love them. We've had the cinnamon, chocolate, and lemon. 

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@skatting44 

I think that was a Carlo's Bakery cake with the sprinkles, not Jimmy the Baker (unless he's doing cakes now).

And for the record, my son ordered directly through Carlos Bakery in Hoboken, NJ and got the same OVERpriced dry cake...

It's all hype these products.  For me, I'll stick with Juniors raspberry swirl christmas cheesecake - delicious! I never have any left ...

Thanks for the  correction. Yes , you are correct. When I looked back on my orders, it was Carlo's  Bakery . The cake I bought was stale dry & overpriced .

Trusted Contributor

Never had any issues with Jimmy the Baker.  I've ordered quite a lot through out the pandemic as special treats for  friends/family.

Occasional Contributor

Same problem. Chocolate/cinnamon combo auto delivery was backordered then cancelled 9/3. Same flavor combination for $10 more but 2 less is "in stock". I have serious doubts about the final Nov. shipment arriving. Not sure if it's poor distribution practices or a way to save money but either way his company is not honoring a commitment it made.