Contributor

Jim Shore TSV Auto Delivery arrived damaged

I'm so disappointed. I purchased the Jim Shore Auto Delivery TSV specifically for the Halloween cat on the pumpkin, but it arrived damaged. Of course, this item was not for sale individually, so it's not available. Auto Delivery sold out. Surely QVC must retain a few pieces for instances like damage, lost shipment, etc. to be able to fulfill a customer's order. Normal customer service really can't help, she put in an order for the item, it says "In Process," but when you click on it says " Sold Out." What about auto delivery orders that were cancelled, are those pieces not available? MODs, I need extra help with this, please.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore TSV Auto Delivery arrived damaged

I am sorry this happened. How does customer work? It doesn't. 

My experience is that CS really does not know much.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Jim Shore TSV Auto Delivery arrived damaged

@Cntrlcstgrl wrote:

I'm so disappointed. I purchased the Jim Shore Auto Delivery TSV specifically for the Halloween cat on the pumpkin, but it arrived damaged. Of course, this item was not for sale individually, so it's not available. Auto Delivery sold out. Surely QVC must retain a few pieces for instances like damage, lost shipment, etc. to be able to fulfill a customer's order. Normal customer service really can't help, she put in an order for the item, it says "In Process," but when you click on it says " Sold Out." What about auto delivery orders that were cancelled, are those pieces not available? MODs, I need extra help with this, please.

Hi @Cntrlcstgrl thank you for posting in our Community Customer Care forum this afternoon and for your Auto-Delivery Jim Shore orders. I apologize that we have disappointed you with the delivery of the Jim Shore Halloween Black Cat with it arriving damaged. I was able to check on the return and I do see the replacement set for shipping and it is showing the EDD of 10/8/19, I'm confident that we'll see "VS" very soon. ~Kim