Trusted Contributor

Has anyone received the new version of the January 2018 Insider??  I received a letter from QVC that they will no longer be sending out the hard copy and only doing the online version.  However I have not received the online version yet.  Thank you

QVC Customer Care

@ruthbe wrote:

Has anyone received the new version of the January 2018 Insider??  I received a letter from QVC that they will no longer be sending out the hard copy and only doing the online version.  However I have not received the online version yet.  Thank you

@ruthbe  The InsideQ magazine can only be found on QVC.com by typing "InsideQ" in the search field.  I hope this helps. 

Melvin, Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor
Just type InsideQ into the search bar above. Then come back and tell us how disappointed you are with the new format compared to the hard copy.
Super Contributor

Where are the sneak peaks of upcoming TSVs?

Honored Contributor

No more TSV sneak peaks.

Trusted Contributor

I "get" the digital versus the cost of mailing catalogs. 

But since it is digital, I was expecting a lot more.  The program guide is only for 3 weeks.

And where are the upcoming TSVs?

Trusted Contributor

Just found it....VERY disappointing.  What a waste of time.

Honored Contributor

@karlam

@GCR18

@roeroe1005

See Melvin's response to my 🦇 BAT CALL for Melvin-QVC 🦇 post.  Should answer your concerns about the preview TSVs.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I too think it is very disappointing in the fact you don't flip through it like a magazine. Also very, very limited advance TSV information.  I am much more likely to order less than I have in the past.

They stopped mailing a copy to me even after repeated requests, but I did enjoy the original format.  

Esteemed Contributor

The online Inside Q is a huge disappointment!! I really loved the old format.I totally enjoyed all of the TSV previews!! I don’t know who made the dumb decision to fix something that wasn’t broken!!