Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane T Looks beautiful on the candle video

I am not a fan either. However, one of my GF's sent me a text and told me to watch the show and hit mute, because she knows how annoyed  I become with that particular host. She also commented on how nice JT looked.

I did turn to the channel and she did indeed looked lovely in the dress, I even watched for about 30 minutes and made a purchase that I swore that I would not do while she was hosting. 

I ended up using my Q card as well, which I do not like to use for such a small purchase. When I went to check out, the notice popped up and said if you use your card you will receive free shipping. So I used it and I will just pay it off, when the bill comes due. 

Honored Contributor

That dress was remarkably flattering on Jane.  She looked the best I've seen her look in ages.  I hope she bought it in every color.  Its no longer available.  It was perfect for the occasion too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

She does look very pretty. I love that dress. Is it a Q style?

It's a nice compliment but not sure why it has to be qualified with not being a fan of hers though. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, very nice!

JRT red dress.PNG

Honored Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

I am not a huge fan of Jane T, but I must say she looks lovely in that red dress on the TSV candle video. It's exactly the kind of dress that flatters her figure. I especially liked the ripply skirt. She has small feet and the gold shoes set it off just right.

Anyone know if that's a QVC dress?

She was quite elegant in her presentation.  I love Jane when she hosts alone. 

Valued Contributor

@rms1954  Thanks for the item #, but the dress is sold out. Very becoming on JT.

Respected Contributor

...and she is 60 years-old.  Did you know that?  Jane is 60.  60.  If you didn't know this... Just to be clear. Jane Treacy is 60 years-old.