Honored Contributor

Re: JUST STOP ORDERING!

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418 

@mom2four0418 wrote:

I had a question about an order and emailed the social team. I received a response in 14 minutes. 

Ditto! @Alice-QVC responded to my email quickly and the issue was solved about my price difference credit.

Honored Contributor

Re: JUST STOP ORDERING!

[ Edited ]

I have not had any more shipping issues with QVC than I have had with other places I have ordered from in the past few months.  What I see is that it is more an issue with the shipping companies who are stretched to the limit and cannot keep up.  I know Amazon had been prioritizing shipments to more necessary items and even with prime can wait over a week.  Some seem to want things sent ASAP even though it isn't something urgently needed.  Because so many are now ordering essentials online rather than going out there are bound to be more shipping issues due to the high volume of packages being shipped now.

Just checked my email and found this from Walmart for 3 grocery items I couldn't find at 3 grocery stores:  

"It appears something went wrong, and we are unable to complete the delivery of the items listed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You should see your refund within five business days. If you still want these items, please place a new order."

We waited for over 2 weeks for these 3 items and had 3 different delivery dates sent over that time!!  Not just QVC with shipping issues!!

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Sapphiregal YOU stop ordering.

I will do as I please without your "orders"!! I order when I please and have had no problems. So there.

@Love my grandkids 

I have stopped ordering. By all means, you go right ahead and do as you please. My post was merely to point out that as long as we continue to order, the problem with customer service will probably never really be resolved. The day will come when you will understand what I am saying.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

If I choose to order from QVC, and I will, I do so knowing there may be shipping holdups.  I've experienced this from other places also.  Things are in a jumble right now and if you can't find it in yourself to be understanding and patient, then you should not be placing orders.  

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Perhaps it's your part of the country that is seeing a delay in deliveries because I haven't had any problems with QVC orders.  Some items are here quickly, while some take a little longer, but that's how it's always been for me.  

Not sure about CS because I haven't had to contact them.  

Hope your problems get resolved.

@Jaspersmom 

Have you taken a look at this Customer Care board lately? Nothing but customers trying to get help from the moderators concerning orders and returns because Customer Service (as we have known it in the past) seems to be non-existant.

@Sapphiregal  To be fair, you are seeing all those posts because yes, they have problems with their orders shipping on time.  But what you do not see are all of the potentially thousands of non-posts of customers who have had no issues with problem deliveries or shipping times.  

Of course the posts here will be complaints.  That makes perfect sense.  Yet, I have had no issues, so no need for me to post anything about problems or issues with deliveries.

As far as Customer Service goes, they are operating on a bare-bones skeleton crew right now, with no CS on weekends or early mornings at all.  

I do hope QVC's overall delivery gets better so more customers can have swift shipping. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with @Caaareful Shopper; there's no reason for people to come and post about good service and timely deliveries in the Customer Care forum, though it would certainly be nice to see/share more praise when it's due. Overall, the number of complaints does not seem to have increased much compared to "normal," aside from the percentage of problems regarding the ability to reach customer service by phone, which is understandably frustrating.

In my experience, processing and deliveries have been the same as always: Items I've ordered in the food, kitchen, and home categories have all been processed within a couple of days and delivered within a week or so. The two tops I ordered have been sitting in process for almost two weeks, and I have received delay notifications for both of them. I'm really not sure why the vendors in the fashion category always seem so slow to process and ship orders, but that has been happening for a year now. (Interestingly, though, I saw that a top I previously purchased was now on clearance, so I ordered another one on Friday and it shipped on Saturday. Hmmm.)

Essentially, as long as QVC maintains a supply chain in which the majority of its sales are fulfilled by third-party vendors, there will be continual variances in how quickly orders are handled and delivered to customers as well as issues with orders immediately being locked into the "in process" status where no one can change anything because that's the only way to hold/reserve inventory when systems are not fully integrated.

And on top of all of that, as others have noted, the considerations associated with the pandemic are certainly not helping things to be more efficient anywhere. Hopefully we can all exercise a little patience and understanding, realizing that people aren't trying to cause us frustration—and that things will eventually work out just fine.