Trusted Contributor

That is the only solution to all these customer service problems. QVC can still get hosts on the air to sell items, but, they can't get people in their customer service department to even answer the phone? If you have any problem with an order, you are pretty much stuck.  Orders are very slow in shipping and even if it hasn't shipped, it is "procesing", so you can't cancel the order. Then if you return something and tracking shows the item had been delivered back to QVC, there's no refund.  

The 3 mods I've noticed trying to answer your questions here  cannot possibly handle all the problems and complaints!

SOLUTION: STOP BUYING!!!!!!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

Perhaps it's your part of the country that is seeing a delay in deliveries because I haven't had any problems with QVC orders.  Some items are here quickly, while some take a little longer, but that's how it's always been for me.  

Not sure about CS because I haven't had to contact them.  

Hope your problems get resolved.

Respected Contributor

I had a question about an order and emailed the social team. I received a response in 14 minutes. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom 

Not a regional issue but a QVC issue, the sheet set I ordered 15 days ago has not yet shipped, they were bad, they had gotten better and now the are down right awful

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Perhaps it's your part of the country that is seeing a delay in deliveries because I haven't had any problems with QVC orders.  Some items are here quickly, while some take a little longer, but that's how it's always been for me.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Jaspersmom 

Not a regional issue but a QVC issue, the sheet set I ordered 15 days ago has not yet shipped, they were bad, they had gotten better and now the are down right awful

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Are they the TSV sheets?  I just got them two days ago.  

Honored Contributor
I've had no problems with the items I've ordered from HSN and Macy's. Everything here within a week or so. If I had the problems some people have with QVC's shipping, I wouldn't be shopping here.
Trusted Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

@Jaspersmom 

Have you taken a look at this Customer Care board lately? Nothing but customers trying to get help from the moderators concerning orders and returns because Customer Service (as we have known it in the past) seems to be non-existant.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

Re: JUST STOP ORDERING!

[ Edited ]

@Sapphiregal wrote:

That is the only solution to all these customer service problems. QVC can still get hosts on the air to sell items, but, they can't get people in their customer service department to even answer the phone? If you have any problem with an order, you are pretty much stuck.  Orders are very slow in shipping and even if it hasn't shipped, it is "procesing", so you can't cancel the order. Then if you return something and tracking shows the item had been delivered back to QVC, there's no refund.  

The 3 mods I've noticed trying to answer your questions here  cannot possibly handle all the problems and complaints!

There is another option actually: patience

Several weeks ago I noticed that one of my orders for a super yummy vegan food item I had ordered before seemed stuck. I tried to call customer service and couldn't get through. I also sent an email (which hasn't been answered yet).

Instead of repeatedly trying to contact again etc I just tried to let go of the situation and be patient.....Knowing that if the item didn't eventually arrive--I am sure I would be able to get a credit.

Then just a few days ago, I noticed that somehow the order is now in process of shipping (with a working tracking number and set to be delivered Tuesday).

With all that's going on now--- I am trying my best not to totally freak out stuff like this because I know it's not easy for everyone else.  Little things like on time delivery are much much more difficult now and things come up that never really did previously. I see that all the time with so much in my life.

So in the end, I think we need to have a lot more patience with everyone ... and instead of freaking out over the missing order or other things that previously seemed so easy/ simple--I just needed to be a bit more patient and everything was resolved with my order as well.  

And on these boards, I have also noticed people continuing to be super nit picky and mean with hosts...... I really think that they should also be given way more slack then they are and I am grateful that so many posts have been removed under the "unkind to host"descriptive....

Really, everyone is doing the best they can-- and it's not easy now at all--and I really do think a little more patience and understanding is required in almost all aspects of life.

HeartHeartHeart

Super Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I ordered multiple items May 2 and they're still in process and I CAN'T CANCEL which is totally OUTRAGEOUS to me. So much for quality, value and convenience -- all they care about is raking it in and the customer be damned! 

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal YOU stop ordering.

I will do as I please without your "orders"!! I order when I please and have had no problems. So there.