Contributor

J349068...which is Turquoise and which is Teal??

In reference to the following item, Leah presented the color Turquoise on the bust with the pink and the Teal color on the bust with the orange.  It also looks like the website photo shows the same.  However, Pat just presented them totally opposite with the Teal alongside the pink.  So which is Turquoise and which is Teal??

J349068
American West Sterling Silver Braided Leather Toggle Necklace
Trusted Contributor

Re: J349068...which is Turquoise and which is Teal??

It looks to me from the QVC product page and pictures that the colors are reversed. The color circle for Teal yields a light true turquoise and the circle for the Turquoise is a darker blue/green shade.

I didn't see the on air presentation but I'd say the color descriptions are reversed.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Leah identified them as the following this morning. There was another host presenting this item in the early morning, but I would never trust a word she says. The turquoise is the one with some visible brown around the edges, the teal is solid color.

BBSD2021002.png

BBSD2021004.png

Contributor

@banned again ...yes, this is the way I saw it.

Respected Contributor

That is what the picture on the website shows.The one with the brown is shown as  turquoise. 

Honored Contributor

I have the turquoise one.

All of these hosts- couldn't one of them have shown them side by side?

I watched the show with Katrina after midnight. Carolyn said then the teal was a deeper richer color.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Although, they are close, on my screen, they look like they are labeled correctly.  

Contributor

@beach-mom ...How do you like yours? The color? The size?  The reviews are not showing right now.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Since92 wrote:

@beach-mom ...How do you like yours? The color? The size?  The reviews are not showing right now.  Thank you!

@Since92 - I'm really happy with mine. It took me a while because my other leather necklaces weren't braided. Carolyn is right when she says the more you wear it the softer it will get. When I got my first AW one (the turquoise) I thought it was too stiff! I worked it back and forth and put my favorite turquoise and silver pendant on and it was fine. I wear my pendants and enhancers on the leather with the toggle in the back. I also wear mine plain once in a while. I tend to wear my white one plain. It looks great with a navy or red T-shirt in summer!   Smiley Happy