Honored Contributor

can't be viewed, skipping and jumping and rocking all over the page

tried to look at that expensive Peace, Love , stuff and no way it's wild

this website needs so much new equipment

Honored Contributor

Everything looks fine on my MacBook Pro.

Occasional Contributor

I am also having trouble with the skipping of items on the screen.   Also someimes the measurements for a garment won't display.  Glad to see it just wasn't my computer.

Respected Contributor

It works fine for me. I use it a lot & no problems.

Honored Contributor

Way it always goes in here some people have no trouble, others do, then the other bunch has trouble and we don't.

Looks like they could fix the website to where everybody can view regardless of what you have, Windows, Apple, safari browser, Google browser, etc.

Never seen so many problems associated with a shopping page.

Frequent Contributor

My "recently aired" screen has been jumping all over for about a week. I Emailed CS...they said things were ok on their end.....  it must be MY computer!.  That"s the only screen I'm having trouble with.  Good thing is......I can"t keep things still enough to order anything, SO I'M SAVING MONEY!!!!  KEEP JUMPIN' !!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Items recently on air

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Way it always goes in here some people have no trouble, others do, then the other bunch has trouble and we don't.

Looks like they could fix the website to where everybody can view regardless of what you have, Windows, Apple, safari browser, Google browser, etc.

Never seen so many problems associated with a shopping page.

Hi, @SharkE!    I agree, the problems here usually are limited to some people and devices but not evident or present or obvious for everyone.    The website should be technically adequate to accommodate most devices, browsers, and operating systems, as long as the versions are relatively up-to-date (at least the last few versions).    They also should be able to handle stored cookies, for the most part.

But they don't.    This site is extremely and unreasonably sensitive to any stored cookies and also to older operating system versions and browser versions (also to older browser extensions/addons).    I think that accounts for most of the discrepancies.   

That's why -- like it or not -- we have to be sure to constantly clear cookies and to check to see all of our software is current.   However, in the long run, the antiquated poorly-designed-and-maintained software on QVC's site is the real problem.   

(And, by the way, this isn't the fault of the QVC Social Team -- they are not the technical support staff and they're caught up in the middle, trying to help us navigate this place.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I use Ccleaner 3 times a day, so, it's not the victims fault and don't blame

the mods, just stating that the powers that be need to plug in more to what people are bringing to their attention.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I use Ccleaner 3 times a day, so, it's not the victims fault and don't blame

the mods, just stating that the powers that be need to plug in more to what people are bringing to their attention.

I understand, @SharkE.    I didn't think you were blaming the moderators.   As I said, we have to be much more vigilant with our "housekeeping" on our devices than we should, in order to even get a modicum of good results on this particular website.    And the blame lies solely with the dreadful technical design and management of the site.    Since the first time I used it, I realized QVC had the worst website (regarding tech design and management) of all those I'd seen offered up by an entity of their size and scope.   My opinion hasn't changed, that's for sure.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

I have that same problem quite often. It’s very frustrating....but it does save me money.😊