Trusted Contributor

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the "items recently on air" function? When I click on it, it shows a list of recent programs. When I click on any particular hour to see what was presented in that hour, it just goes back to the list of programs. No item descriptions, no pictures, etc. Has that feature been eliminated? I hope not. 

Honored Contributor

i am not having any problems viewing items recently on air.

i am using a windows laptop with firefox as my broswer.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I’m not having any trouble accessing the “items recently on air”.  I’m using an IPAD with a Safari browser. 

Respected Contributor

No problems here.  Am on LePan tablet with Puffin browser.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for your replies, I appreciate it. 😊

Very weird. I'm also using an iPad with a Safari browser and I can't access it. I just checked my iPhone with the Safari and I can pull it up on that but not my iPad. 

Super Contributor
Yes, I have the same issue.......my son said that my phone doesn't support the QVC system. I don't have computer internet at home. The upside I guess is that this will reduce my shopping on the Q.
Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 I have the same problem.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Items recently on air?

[ Edited ]

@Maltichonmom17 Mine seems to be working on  my iPad .  Just scroll down and you will see the pics and discriptions....DW

Esteemed Contributor

Having all kinds of problems on my kindle fire

Respected Contributor

Yes, many people are having these problems, there are a couple of different threads on this customer care forum.  What is happening is that, when the Q website wants to select your time zone for you, it goes into constant reload, so that pictures and items never show up.  If it just lets you stay in the Eastern time zone, it will load completely just once, and you're fine.  I wonder how many sales the Q is losing?