New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Items confirmed but not fulfilled

Qvc confirmed an order for 16 items in different colors. They then shipped 12. Since November and through the beginning of last week I have been waiting for the last order of 4 items. If I had been notified immediately that the last order was backordered I still would have been able to order in another color. Have spoken to two different representative representatives. The one last week told me it would probably arrive in time. Now it's the 19th and I'm screwed. When a customer orders 16 of the same item doesn't that imply it's a company or maybe family gifts that needs to be identical ( different colors) so that people are not offended or hurt? So so ****** right now. Never had this problem before and will never let it happen again with Qvc.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Items confirmed but not fulfilled

@VRGE 

Welcome to the forums.  QVC shipping is for the most part not dependable or reliable.  Put "shipping" as the keyword in the search bar for the forums and look what all pops up.

New Contributor

It's not shipping, it's confirming orders for items they have sold out of and not notifying customers so that they can order a different color still available. So angry and upset. Thanks for ruining Christmas party Qvc. Never again ☺️😞😥
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@VRGE   We're customers like you responding here. 

I'm not sure if the social team can help as they are normally very good about figuring things out.  Send them an email & include your account # & a brief rundown of the issue.  QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

New Contributor

Thank you, but where do I send an email? Called customer service twice. In my sixties and not great at this type of correspondence. I'm so sad that I screwed this gift thing up for my friends at work 😞
Trusted Contributor

@VRGE

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

Like I said they can usually do wonders so hopefully they can for you too.

Honored Contributor

@VRGE wrote:
Thank you, but where do I send an email? Called customer service twice. In my sixties and not great at this type of correspondence. I'm so sad that I screwed this gift thing up for my friends at work 😞

@VRGE 

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

Honored Contributor

@VRGE That's very disappointing.

3 posters have given you the email to the Social Team. Be sure to use it.

New Contributor

Thanks everyone, never left a bad review or complaint online before. Hope I got the message to the right people that you directed me to. Really not good at this online messaging thing but working to get better at it. Appreciate your help

Trusted Contributor

@VRGE 

Please let us know the outcome.