Frequent Contributor

Funny you should say that, @Kachina624 

I had to call back after the first rep told me nothing could be done.  I called the Customer Service number and she was SO helpful!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Items can't ship to CA

[ Edited ]

Also @Kachina624, I read that you have a problem with the quality of some of the CCB items?

I have had pretty good luck but pretty much stick to her t-shirts which I like because they tend to run shorter and I am 5'. And, she's pretty much the only vendor to make XXXS and XXXS Petite which I really appreciate!

I see she has started making her tops longer now so I may be "out" going forward. We'll see.

Honored Contributor

Re: Items can't ship to CA

[ Edited ]

@JohnnyWasnt wrote:

Also @Kachina624, I read that you have a problem with the quality of some of the CCB items?

I have had pretty good luck but pretty much stick to her t-shirts which I like because they tend to run shorter and I am 5'. And, she's pretty much the only vendor to make XXXS and XXXS Petite which I really appreciate!

I see she has started making her tops longer now so I may be "out" going forward. We'll see.

Since most customers are not petites, she probably discover she was losing business with the shorter shirts.  Since she'd established a base of petite fans, she'd be smart to offer both.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I have had this happening also....it's their stupid system.  The rep received many calls about this ......referred the problem to whoever and then finally it was corrected.....keep trying