Occasional Contributor

The QVC app on my iPhone has not changed and I can still scroll down on the home page to Items Recently on Air. But when I open the app on my iPad, that option is no longer available when selecting “Shop.”  I have to return to the homepage, select “Watch” which takes me to the live feed, volume and all, before shopping by show. This is amazingly annoying. Anyone else having this problem?  Started yesterday or the day before. Ugh, please change it back!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Items Recently on Air???

Yes....having the same issue on the IPad...I had to go to the watch on air and just to the left is the recently on air/aired tab...

Contributor

Yes, I am having the same problem & I hate it too!  I could not understand why my IPhone was still the same, but my IPad was completely different on the Home Page.

Why would anyone think this would be helpful?  It is so annoying, I just figured it out this evening, talk about having to go around the bush to get to what used to be in front of our eyes!  This is so crazy, PLEASE bring the old format back!    

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

YES, I started having this problem with my iPad yesterday and I hate it! 🤬🤬🤬 I’ve been able to get to Items Recently On Air by accessing QVC.com via Google. On the Home page, scroll down and it’s on the right-hand side. It looks a little different than the old appearance, but it works. I shouldn’t have to work this hard to spend my money at an online vendor’s website. If they think this will get me to watch the shows on tv more, they’re wrong. 

UPDATE: not to jinx it, but it’s back to the old screen configuration now.