Respected Contributor

Items Recently on Air "Your Home with Jill" QVC2

For the past two Mondays, Items Recently on Air for the program "Your Home with Jill" on QVC2 are not available for viewing.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Items Recently on Air "Your Home with Jill" QVC2

@Allegheny - I was actually looking at them an hour ago, and I just checked again and I can see them without any issues. Perhaps the problem is with the device you're using?

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc  Thank you.  I am using Safari and it crossed my mind that may be my issue.  I usually don't have issues with QVC and Safari.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Allegheny - I am using a desktop computer and Chrome, so it may in fact be the browser that is the issue; many people complain about Safari issues with the website. If the issue persists, I could probably snag some item numbers for you and post them; there weren't a ton of items in the show. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure if this will work for you, but here's a direct link to the items list:

https://www.qvc.com/content/iroa.2ch.201901142000.mountain.html

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc  Thanks so much!.  I was just curious since this was new programming. The link worked for me.  I was hoping she would be presently some new items.  It is funny that is the only show from QVC2 that won't load recent items for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Allegheny - I agree; it would be nice to have more new items to explore, but with the themes being chosen for these first few shows, I'm not surprised at the repeats. Jill mentioned that Friday's episode will have a cooking theme, so we'll probably see a lot of the same ol' same ol', but I'm looking forward to seeing Jill in the kitchen!  Smiley Happy