Respected Contributor

Items Recently On Air NOT showing items on QVC2

Every time I try to see "Items Recently On Air" on QVC2, it only shows ONE item.  Can anyone tell me why???  I'd love to see all the Susan Graver clearance items from the show currently airing, but they don't show up.  Anyone?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

Re: Items Recently On Air NOT showing items on QVC2

EDIT:

It seems when the show is over, then it shows all the items in the show... but not until it's over.  Can this be remedied???

Esteemed Contributor

@spent2much - Unfortunately, this happens virtually every time there is a show on Q2 that spans longer than an hour. We've been complaining about it for at least a year with no changes. In case it is helpful, if you go to the "Watch QVC2 TV" page while a show is on, you can typically see four to eight of the most recently aired items below the live feed screen, and that may help you to catch some of the items you've missed. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

@spent2much   After you go to Items recently on air, can you go to the Filter Column on the left and chose which show you want to see? You can look at the Susan Graver items that were shown earlier.

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@spent2much   After you go to Items recently on air, can you go to the Filter Column on the left and chose which show you want to see? You can look at the Susan Graver items that were shown earlier.

@grandma2pkmh  Thank you.  Yes, I find that works AFTER the show is over.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@spent2much - Unfortunately, this happens virtually every time there is a show on Q2 that spans longer than an hour. We've been complaining about it for at least a year with no changes. In case it is helpful, if you go to the "Watch QVC2 TV" page while a show is on, you can typically see four to eight of the most recently aired items below the live feed screen, and that may help you to catch some of the items you've missed. Good luck!

@loriqvc Thanks, Lori.  Very helpful!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Try clicking on the "watch live" link.  The items often magically appear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment