Honored Contributor

Items Recently Aired - Products Are Missing

[ Edited ]

Mods, on the "items Recently On Air" for yesterday, 5/20 - the 10:00 p.m. LOGO show, there are only two products shown; however there were many more aired and the rest of them sure didn't all sell out!

I wanted to look at a review of the show but seeing only two of the many products presented isn't helping me any.   I'm wondering why there are only two of quite a few that were shown last night.  Any help would be appreciated, as I was watching on an  old TV set and wanted to better see the products by looking at the videos of them.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Items Recently Aired - Products Are Missing

@Pearlee wrote:

Mods, on the "items Recently On Air" for yesterday, 5/20 - the 10:00 p.m. LOGO show, there are only two products shown; however there were many more aired and the rest of them sure didn't all sell out!

I wanted to look at a review of the show but seeing only two of the many products presented isn't helping me any.   I'm wondering why there are only two of quite a few that were shown last night.  Any help would be appreciated, as I was watching and on old TV set and wanted to better see the products by looking at the videos of them.

@Pearlee   Thank you for reporting, we will alert the appropriate teams, so sorry for the inconvenience. 

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   If you pull up the program guide and click on 'more info' the entire lineup will appear. This works for me.

Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD I tried your suggestion and it pulled up Calista, Mally, Josie M, some nail stuff and Toni Brattin. Maybe your idea revealed a flaw in their plan to deny us the LOGO items that were on air and they had to "fix" it. Several hours had passed since you posted this work around. I certainly applaud your initiative, however.

Oh, well, if the items weren't already on clearance I wouldn't be ordering anyway, tho I do toss stuff I sort of like onto my wish list in case the price comes down a year from now (they don't come down sometimes even then) or I can check through the as is pile.