Respected Contributor

Re: Items I purchased 5 days ago are on sale today

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop  wrote:

@lynnie61 , thank you so much for the info.  I purchase a lot from QVC so this is great to know!

Same here ! I am going to go back and look at my recent orders ! I was not aware of this policy.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You do not need to email anyone. Call customer service, and they will give you the refund for the difference.

I purchased a Kim Gravel top a few weeks back and the price dropped by over $10.00 a few days ago. I called customer service and they issued me a refund for the difference in cost. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I call Customer Service a lot for this.  When I call I tell CS I am calling about the "30 Day Price Guarantee" and give them either the item number or order number. Way back QVC used to mention it on air that if you purchased an item, and the price was reduced within 30 days, you could either get a QVC credit, or have the difference credited back to your method of payment for that order.

The one thing you will see if you call is some CS Reps, refund the different minus sales tax and some include the sale tax savings.  QVC never went into detail on air which is correct.

I've saved hundreds of dollars over the years.  I always check a few times during the 30 days.

FYI, if you also shop at HSN, they have the same policy.  You can go to HSN's Customer Service forum create an entryr titled "Reduced Price Guarantee" and give them your order number and they will respond when they have completed it.  Be sure to let them know if you want HSN credit or refund.

In addition, at HSN, which isn't advertised, if you purchase an item on flex pay (HSN's version of Easy Pay), and say it debits on the 15th of January, but you'd like to push it out and not have it debit until January 20th, HSN CS will change the date for you.  You can request that in their CS forum. i've done that a few times no problem.  I asked that to QVC CS once about an easy pay I wanted pushed out a few days but they don't offer it.  Only at HSN.

Regular Contributor

Just an F.Y.I. on the HSN site if you put an item as a 'favorite" your ALERTS will tell you if the price has dropped!  Granted you have to access your alerts but much easier to do on the HSN site! HSN too will drop the price if it goes on sale within 30 days! QVC '" WISHLIST" does not do that, just sayin!

Respected Contributor

As a follow up, I emailed Qvc social team and they responded by email. I purchased without using easy pay so they credited my credit card for the difference on the item that was shipped and advised me to email them when the other item ships and they will credit that item too. Each piece was lowered by a little over $10. so I save $20.; definitely worth the trouble! 

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 - thanks for coming back to let us know it worked out for you.

Yes, they won't do the credit until the item ships.  If the order got canceled for some reason, I'm not sure how they would recoup the amount refunded, if they processed it before that.

And it certainly is worth contacting them to save money.  Make sure to check on things you've received for 30 days after.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Call Customer Service and the Agent will make the necessary changes immediately.