Respected Contributor

Items I purchased 5 days ago are on sale today

Who can I email to get the price changed on my order?

Honored Contributor

Re: Items I purchased 5 days ago are on sale today

@Catch71 - One of the moderators may respond to your post directly but, if not, email the details of your orders to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They've always been very helpful.

Super Contributor

Same thing happened to me this morning,  I called customer service this a.m. and got the difference credited to my account . $12.00 is real money, to me. 

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

Who can I email to get the price changed on my order?

@Catch71 , I have found the reps on Live Chat very helpful. I prefer them to the Customer Service phone reps.

I had an adjustment for a jewelry purchase and it was correctly done and very easy. Just have your order number handy and the adjusted price. 

Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@aoldgirl   Thanks for responding; I couldn't remember the email address!  Yes, they are very helpful as I have emailed them before!

Trusted Contributor

I did not know that you can contact Customer Service to obtain a credit if you purchase an item at a higher price.   The poster mentioned the items were purchased 5 days ago.  I wonder how far back can you go  -  for example will they credit if you purchased 15 days ago, etc?

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop - The policy is, if the price drops within 30 days of your purchase.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Venezia !    :-)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop   Not sure if this is still correct, but it was 30 days.  Several items I purchased last year dropped a bit.  I know they won’t credit you until after it ships.  I have always had prompt, courteous replies from the team.  It probably wasn’t a ton, but I probably had $20 dollars refunded last year.  And a few were found only because I got the “you looked, we dropped the price” email.  😀

Now I review my items once or twice in the 30 days.  Easy since I may buy 2-3 items a month.  Sometimes it’s only $2-3 but hey, I’ll take it.  

Trusted Contributor

@lynnie61 , thank you so much for the info.  I purchase a lot from QVC so this is great to know!