Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Item still in process

[ Edited ]

5 days after estimated delivery date.  I've seen reviews of the item posted by others, so obviously items have shipped.  What's the deal with my order?

03/20/2020 | Order #Removed personal info.   

***Let me take a look and I will follow up. ****

Susan Q-Social

QVC Customer Care

@NanaFrost wrote:

5 days after estimated delivery date.  I've seen reviews of the item posted by others, so obviously items have shipped.  What's the deal with my order?

03/20/2020 | Order #Removed personal info.   

***Let me take a look and I will follow up. ****

Susan Q-Social

@NanaFrost    Great news, both orders are showing they are loaded to ship.  I would expect the status to change to shipped at any time but definitley by tomorrow. 

My apologies for this delay, 

Susan

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for your speedy assistance.

Take care, be well.

New Contributor
I have been in process now going on 4 days. I've paid for premium shipping to make sure I receive the product in time. However, I'm afraid if it doesn't ship today it will not be here in time. This whole process has been very confusing. My order even duplicated at one point and luckily I caught it and cancelled the other order. Now I'm waiting on a refund for the duplicate and my other order is stuck with "in process"
Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC   I still have an order from 4/21.  I got a notice two weeks ago that it was delayed.  Is there a way I can just cancel it?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Item still in process

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@Susan-QVC   I still have an order from 4/21.  I got a notice two weeks ago that it was delayed.  Is there a way I can just cancel it?

Hi @Pecky thank you for posting to us here in the Community's Customer Care forum. I submitted the cancellation request to warehouse. I am very sorry we haven't be able to ship the order.  ~Kim

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

Hi @Pecky thank you for posting to us here in the Community's Customer Care forum. I submitted the cancellation request to warehouse. I am very sorry we haven't be able to ship the order.  ~Kim

@Kim-QVC Thank you very much!  I so appreciate your help.