Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

Item returned before I ever received it?

I received a notification from QVC that my return is in progress. Great, except that I haven't returned anything. I thought perhaps it was a spam e-mail, but when I looked at my recent orders, there IS an item that was shipped out, never delivered, and apparently it is this item that is being returned. 

Can customer care please look into this? I WANT this item. I never received it, let alone returned it!

Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Item returned before I ever received it?

@Suziqzee 

I am sorry that you have  not received your package. Would you please send all the details to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will assist you.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

I had that happen once. It was a Lug item that UPS returned because I have a PO Box. No notification just a return to sender I guess.

Email SocialTeam@qvc.com You'll get an answer and maybe a re-order. That team is great!

Respected Contributor

@Suziqzee - I had that experience, once, many years ago.  I ordered some jewelry from HSN, never received it, checked on its delivery date, and found that it had already been shipped out, been "deilvered", and then returned to HSN (with a refund given to me).  Apparently, my package had been sent to the wrong person, and that wonderful and honest person returned my order to HSN.  There are good people in the world.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes UPS will returned badly damaged or broken packages to the sender. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

You are probably getting someone elses order inside your package...

They probably got yours and have already returned it...

I have received wrong orders three times so far this year...

Valued Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

@Suziqzee - I had that experience, once, many years ago.  I ordered some jewelry from HSN, never received it, checked on its delivery date, and found that it had already been shipped out, been "deilvered", and then returned to HSN (with a refund given to me).  Apparently, my package had been sent to the wrong person, and that wonderful and honest person returned my order to HSN.  There are good people in the world.

That's a great story, @Jersey Born. I have an even better one.  I was having dinner with my girlfriends outside at a town near where I lived.  I went to pay for my meal and found that I had lost my wallet from my handbag, somehow. 

It turned out, the wallet fell out of my bag when I got out of my car. Someone passing by happened to find it and actually drove to the address on my driver's license and dropped my wallet off at my house! I never forgot that story and never got to thank the person, but what an angel!

Valued Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Suziqzee 

I am sorry that you have  not received your package. Would you please send all the details to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will assist you.

Beth QVC

Thanks Beth, I sent an e-mail.