Esteemed Contributor

Item lost in delivery @Kim-QVC

[ Edited ]

I reported a lost order to CS by phone a few days ago and the CSRep issued me a refund, but I do not see it posted anywhere in my acct .

I do not want to reorder this item.

Can someone check it out for me?

QVC Customer Care

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I reported a lost order to CS by phone a few days ago and the CSRep issued me a refund, but I do not see it posted anywhere in my acct .

I do not want to reorder this item.

Can someone check it out for me?

Hi @MalteseMomma good afternoon, thank you for posting and shopping with us. I sent an email to you about this order.

~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Item lost in delivery

[ Edited ]

@Kim-QVC   I'm sorry I have not received  a e-mail from you 

The item says delivered but it was not delivered to me. I do not even  live in the town it was delivered to......lol

QVC Customer Care

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Kim-QVC   I'm sorry I have not received  a e-mail from you 

The item says delivered but it was not delivered to me. I do not even  live in the town it was delivered to......lol

@MalteseMomma the email stated a refund was issued yesterday and shows to be in the Audit process here, it will be released to the credit card very soon. ~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you ,Kim-QVC   Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Re: Item lost in delivery @Kim-QVC

I’m wondering if the have been infiltrated by a criminal enterprise! Shipping delays, items missing from mail? This is a huge concern for folks who spend good money and even for first time buyers. I spoke on a blog once about placing an order and it was gone. This is just not acceptable! Ordering from actual brand name vendors may cost a bit more, but just isn’t worth the risks at the
Q now