Occasional Contributor

Item delay - still in process

Hi mods, I place an order for my iPad 7th generation on the 15th of April and it said it’s suppose to be shipped by the 25th which is in two days, It never updated or said a tracking number so I’m wondering if it’ll still be delivered? And what should I do if by Saturday it doesn’t arrive? Thanks.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Item delay - still in process

@oceanicblush  I would call or email customer service.   Seems like that is the new normal, no tracking information.  I've had that happen quite a few times in the past 6 months actually, maybe longer.  Good luck.  It's really slowed my ordering down, that and a few other issues.

QVC Customer Care

@oceanicblush wrote:
Hi mods, I place an order for my iPad 7th generation on the 15th of April and it said it’s suppose to be shipped by the 25th which is in two days, It never updated or said a tracking number so I’m wondering if it’ll still be delivered? And what should I do if by Saturday it doesn’t arrive? Thanks.

Hi @oceanicblush thank you for posting with us here in our Community forums. Also, thank you very much for shopping with us and for your recent orders. I did check on this order, I apologize for the delay and the concern that we have caused. This item is shipping from our vendors directly. I was able to see that it progressing successfully through the shipping process and I am confident that we'll see the status change to "verified shipped VS" very soon. We will continue to monitor the order over the weekend for updates and will email if there is any updates. Kim

Contributor

I ordered the Denim & Co Beach pants TSV on 4/12.  It still shows In Progress.  I understand there is a delay in shipping, but clearly people have received them because there are many reviews.  Not sure what is going on.  I have emailed CS.  Seems there are some issues.

Regular Contributor

I ordered Dr. Denese and it's still "processing" yet I can't cancel it. I have since canceled all my auto deliveries and will no w purchase Dr. Denese from Amazon.  Q I can't even get an answer from Cust Servcie...WTH is going on.