Super Contributor
I have an order that is in process for over 10 days.
I need to cancel it since it won’t arrive in time now.
I have emailed but gotten no reply other than a canned response.

Please help. Not a happy customer right now,
Super Contributor

@3blackdogs wrote:

Same here....I placed an order for 3 items on 11/23/18....(one was advanced order for 12/13, but I decided to cancel it and ordered from Amazon so I can have it before my cruise on the 8th)....but the other two are in stock and delivery date estimated for 12/4, but only one has shipped and should be here today...I contacted QVC two days ago to inquire about the "in process", and the reply email said that my item "shipped" that day...but as of this moment that same item is still showing "in process"...so maybe it has shipped and just hasn't updated...but I feel your pain.

QVC Customer Care

@3blackdogs wrote:

Hi @3blackdogs thank you for posting in our Community forums regarding this order. I did check on it and system did indicate that it is an order that has been delayed in shipping and system generated an email. I apologize that happened and that we disappointed you with the delivery of this order. I have noted he order regarding the attempt to cancel so that no fees are deducted when returned. I'm sorry that it has progressed too far in the shipping process for cancelation (system isn't allowing). Sincerely, Kim

QVC Customer Care

@topcat10 wrote:

@3blackdogs wrote:

Same here....I placed an order for 3 items on 11/23/18....(one was advanced order for 12/13, but I decided to cancel it and ordered from Amazon so I can have it before my cruise on the 8th)....but the other two are in stock and delivery date estimated for 12/4, but only one has shipped and should be here today...I contacted QVC two days ago to inquire about the "in process", and the reply email said that my item "shipped" that day...but as of this moment that same item is still showing "in process"...so maybe it has shipped and just hasn't updated...but I feel your pain.

Hi @3blackdogs thank you also for posting in our Community forums about your order. I did not see any notes on this order acknowledging that we are experiencing a shipping delay so I have submitted a service request to review. I apologize for this order had not processed succesfully yet, sincerely, Kim.

Super Contributor
Thank you. I appreciate that you listened to my concerns and provided the most help I’ve gotten.
I appreciate it.
New Contributor

I also placed an order for 2 Tarte blushes on the 24th and still in process. I called customer service and was told, "I have no information about when these will ship". I tried to cancel and was given the message that the order was in process and can't be cancelled, yet the option to cancel was available to hit online. How long is an item in process? Will never make the mistake of ordering again, very disappointed.