Super Contributor

Item Showing “Backordered”and “in process”

I ordered A306460 and the status shows both as backordered and in process. How can I verify if this is truly in process?

Thank you!
QVC Customer Care

Re: Item Showing “Backordered”and “in process”

@3blackdogs wrote:
I ordered A306460 and the status shows both as backordered and in process. How can I verify if this is truly in process?

Thank you!

Hi,  I have sent you an email in regards to your order.

Thank you.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered item # A350693 on June 11....has been showing IN PROCESS for days...Just went to the item and it is IN STOCK ...why hasnt this been shipped,...showed IN STOCK last week too..Someone please check on this ...

Edited to remove personal info. 

@89135  I will take a look and email you. 

Susan 

Super Contributor

Got it, thank you!!

I ordered a pair of Beats headphones in Luxe Blue last month - same thing happened with mine.  Then it stayed in backorder status.  But then you could go in and can still purchase the item in that color - because it clearly says In Stock! So I canceled that order and reordered it.  Guess what? Same thing again - Backorder! I've been checking daily - my order still says Backordered - but if I go onto the site - it still says In Stock for that color item? I don't understand how you can indicate it's In Stock when it hasn't been? And if it's truly 'in stock' - my order really needs to be updated!! Qvc please fix this issue! It's getting out of hand!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What is all this 'backorder' stuff about? In the past 2 weeks I have had 3 items go to backorder, the first item I just canceled it. What is the problem with you QVC? You make it so not even fun to shop here anymore, you cant be counted on to be upfront with your customers. Show us some respect and let us know if you have the item or not before we hit submit. Thats the least you can do.

The item I cancelled I purchased on 6/5, hold for amount on paypal. On the 12th I got a call saying my item will be here on such and such a date and another hold for same amount put on paypal. Then on the 26th the item went to backorder so I cancelled it. Not into your gaming Q. I will give these other 2 items a couple more days to go to processing and if not I will cancel them too.

eta~ the more I thought about this the more it irked me, I have now cancelled all 3 of the items that went to backorder. 3 different orders all going to backorder is not good customer service @QVC , I will spend my money elsewhere. Seriously, I have lost my taste to do business here anymore. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered a jacket and it was in "processing" for a few days.  I get a notice from UPS to expect a package from QVC. I thought great.  When I checked with ups it just states that a label was created.  I checked this morning to see if it was shipped and it said backorder but when I go to the jacket it is in stock.  I just cancelled it because I needed it for this weekend and knew it wouldn't arrive in time. What is going on here with the orders??