Contributor

My item didn't even reach my post office.  However, at a PO along the way, it was somehow returned.  I didn't learn about this until I received an email from QVC that my return had been processed.  Oddly, when I contacted a service rep through live chat, he said, "You have another order shipping in January 2020."  Um, this is foundation.  I might run out before then.  I'm just curious as to why it was returned along the way.

Regardless, auto ship is canceled.  

Occasional Contributor

First, items returned by the post office doesn’t surprise me. I’ve had items not show up and show delivered. However, after investing, have found that my item or items have been delivered to a neighbor or to my street number on a different named street. Nothing about the post office surprises me. As for a shipment coming to you in January 2020, I’m assuming that is your next Auto Ship date which, doesn’t matter now because you cancelled Auto Ship. At this point, I would make sure that QVC has not charged for return shipping.

Honored Contributor

I doubt anybody knows why.  Stuff happens. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
I was worried about return shipping. Also, while I know that stuff does happen, I was a bit taken aback by the service rep’s flippant attitude. This isn’t my first QVC order, but it is the first time I got the “no big deal, you will get more in three months, k thanks bye.”
Contributor
And thanks for your reminder to check on the shipping, zips.
Honored Contributor

Check with the post office.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Deonnagrrl  was the item the Belle Full Face Kit?

Contributor

Yes.

QVC Customer Care

@Deonnagrrl wrote:

Yes.

Hi @Deonnagrrl , thank you for your response. I have sent you an email, please review and repond back to me there, thank you. Kim

Valued Contributor

Re: Item Returned By PO?

[ Edited ]

I've recently had an item ship all the way to my local post office in Rhode Island, only to be re-routed to Jacksonville, Florida, where it remains. What on EARTH, QVC?