Honored Contributor

Aloha CS,

I just ordered the subject item No. (Cheryl’s Cookies) to ship the week of 12/10. However, once I completed the order it went automatically to “In Process” with an 11/16 EDD. I canceled the order because I already have another Cheryl’s Cookies configuration shipping tomorrow. Is there’s perhaps a programming error with M61510? I really would like this item,  it don’t need it until the week of 12/10. Can y’all please look into this?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

@SurferWife

I am sorry but advance orders like the one you placed often go first to "in process". I suggest you put the order back on and check the estimated delivery date. Unfortunately we are experiencing some "issues" where orders going out within the next 5 days say advance order. As long as it has been coded 12/10 it should be fine. Let me know when you place the order and I will check it out for you.

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@SurferWife

Disregard my previous instructions - I tried it out on my account and it stated I should have this on 11/21. I will put in a request to IT for the correction. In the meantime, I can reinstate your order and put it on a check hold so you do not lose it.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Beth-QVC. Please place my order on a check-hold. No easy-pay, though; single pay is fine. When do I change the payment method? About a week out from ship date?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

@SurferWife

No we won't that long....let's just wait  til we get it fixed. I will alert you when we need to make the change. After all, I know where to "find" you!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC...looks like the issue is fixed.  I placed my order and canceled the one you placed for me.  Thanks so much for reporting this issue to IT.  Have a great week.  Aloha!