Respected Contributor

Item I Just Purchased Went On Sale....CS Will NOT Refund Difference

I just did live chat and they said that due to the fact that it was ordered on free shipping day they will not refund the difference now that the item is on sale today.  In my past experience they have always done that....I just got the item a few days ago.  Seems like you are being penalized for using free shipping day to your advantage.

Could someone please look further into this....is this new policy??

H211686

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Item I Just Purchased Went On Sale....CS Will NOT Refund Difference

call again and speak with another agent.

if something is on sale 30 days after you purchase it, then you are entitled to a refund of the difference.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

if something is on sale 30 days after you purchase it, then you are entitled to a refund of the difference.

Is there a place in writing where that policy is listed on this site??

She seemed to feel that because I got it on Free Ship day it nagated this policy....I pointed that out 2 times and finally gave up.

I was doing live chat and told her I would post on forum here for assistance...it doesn't seem correct as they put it on sale today.

Thanks for responding....

QVC Customer Care

@tsavorite wrote:

I just did live chat and they said that due to the fact that it was ordered on free shipping day they will not refund the difference now that the item is on sale today.  In my past experience they have always done that....I just got the item a few days ago.  Seems like you are being penalized for using free shipping day to your advantage.

H211686

Thank you

Hi @tsavorite  I'm very sorry that happened. I have taken care of refunding the difference back to your credit card. Thank you shopping and posting with us here at QVC. ~Kim

Respected Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

H211686

Thank you

Hi @tsavorite  I'm very sorry that happened. I have taken care of refunding the difference back to your credit card. Thank you shopping and posting with us here at QVC. ~Kim

Thank you so much....

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite

I recently got a credit for $25.71 for a jacket that I bought that went on sale in less that 30 days.

Unless they had a disclaimer re: free shipping day meant that their 30 day price adjustment policy was invalid, you should get your price adjustment!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@tsavorite

i am not sure if it is posted in the faqs or not, but from years of experience, i have never had a problem getting a refund on a price difference within 30 days of receiving the item (some have said it only works for 30 days of ordering the item, but my experience has been different.)

glad @Kim-QVC got you all taken care of! one of the best reasons why it is nice to have mods around here now. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I thought QVC had a 30 day price difference policy.  Speak to a supervisor, call corporate or send an email under the "contact us" link and it will go to a higher level person.  I am sure someone will help you if you talk to someone else.  QVC is usually good about honoring policy,

Super Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Is there a place in writing where that policy is listed on this site??

She seemed to feel that because I got it on Free Ship day it nagated this policy....I pointed that out 2 times and finally gave up.

I was doing live chat and told her I would post on forum here for assistance...it doesn't seem correct as they put it on sale today.

Thanks for responding....

I've done live chat and got nowhere.  Call CS and speak to supervisor or email them.  It gets better results.  Be sure to tell them person on live chat didn;t help so they understand you tried to resolve it.  QVC does have the 30 day price adjustment.

Honored Contributor

QVC is located in PA.  In that state, you are allowed a refund if the item goes on sale within 10 days. That is the Law.