Respected Contributor

Itead of exchange when the item is available!!!!!

I bought the sharpe ion robot vacuum when it was a TSV.  I love it but the dust bin hinge broke.  I tried to order a replacement part from Sharpe but they did not have part or knew when it would be in.  So I returned the vacuum to Q for exchange and they just credited me instead of sending me another one.  Now if I re order the vacuum it is way more money.  I have emailed the Q about this and waiting for a reply.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Itead of exchange when the item is available!!!!!

I've only exchanged twice and both times it went flawlessly.  However, I've read many posts on here where shoppers are credited rather than an exchange done even when the item is available.

I think you need to call QVC about this.   

QVC Customer Care

@chiclet wrote:

I bought the sharpe ion robot vacuum when it was a TSV.  I love it but the dust bin hinge broke.  I tried to order a replacement part from Sharpe but they did not have part or knew when it would be in.  So I returned the vacuum to Q for exchange and they just credited me instead of sending me another one.  Now if I re order the vacuum it is way more money.  I have emailed the Q about this and waiting for a reply.  

Hi @chiclet thank you for posting in our Community Customer Care forum. I apologize that the return was not processed as you had hoped. Unfortunately, we had sold out in the color you had returned. We do have all other color choices available and I'd be happy to place a new order and adjust the price to reflect your original order should you choose a different color, Please email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com if you would like a different color, thank you. ~Kim

Respected Contributor

Thank you Kim...I called customer service and they took care of it very nicely.  I had forgotten the vacuum even came in colors.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've only exchanged twice and both times it went flawlessly.  However, I've read many posts on here where shoppers are credited rather than an exchange done even when the item is available.

I think you need to call QVC about this.   

@Lipstickdiva   Why call?  As Kim rightly points out, the OP's issue is exactly appropriate for a post in this forum.  The Social Team is very responsive and acts really quickly (better than calling CS at QVC).    I disagree that she should have called Q rather than post her issue here.  Again, that's what this forum is for! 

Occasional Visitor

As they say....."the shortest distance between to points is a straight line"! What faster way in getting something resolved than by talking directly with a representative than to wait for a response which will take more time?!
Occasional Contributor

I have better luck when I Call on the Phone!