Respected Contributor

After being on Waitlist for weeks for the Women in Control Set of 2 Maxi Dresses, reading the reviews, and watching another presentation, I decided to edit my order for size and color. The status is still "Waitlist," so I thought it would be an easy fix. I clicked on the order number, clicked on "Edit This Item", and clicked on Edit (thinking it would take me to the options), and all that it gave me was a blank white screen. I tried about 10 times, waited a few minutes, and tried again. It's not working. So, I decided to call Customer Service. I called 2 QVC numbers and both were repeatedly busy. No one was available to help me. That's not working either. I turned on the TV and thought maybe there'd be a small scroll to let customers know. No.

QVC Customer Care

@Desert Lily  I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but you cannot edit a waiting list order.  You will have to cancel the order you placed and reorder the item in the new color/size you would like. I hope this informaiton is helpful. 

Trusted Contributor

If you were waitlisted at the TSV price, you’d better try to talk to CS, or you won’t get the good price!  You could send them an email, explaining what you want.  It works very well for me.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the response, Wayne. To me, as a customer, wouldn't it be better to make the change now rather than wait for it to be shipped and then send it back for exchange? It could be a month by then, or they may never come back in stock. The ones I want to exchange for are in stock.  I ordered the dresses when they were a TSV or Big Deal, so I would end up paying more by canceling and reordering. I tried calling customer service a few times today and the number was busy (unusual), so I could never get through.