Super Contributor

It has been over a month and still can"t get past page 1 on auto delivery page

Oh my.... it has been over a month. Why can't they fix this?  Still can only see page 1. When will they  fix this???

Honored Contributor

Re: It has been over a month and still can"t get past page 1 on auto delivery page

@plc123 

Some days it is fine for me....other days, I have to keep clicking NEXT and then it does come up.

Today it took clicking NEXT 4 times and then the rest of the pages do come up.

Shouldn't have to...but in the mean time, if I want to make a change...I can get there eventually.

Super Contributor

Re: It has been over a month and still can"t get past page 1 on auto delivery page

E-mailed the social team and they have not heard if it has been fixed and will send

Super Contributor

I forgot to add they will send them a note about it

Respected Contributor

Also, I thought I was imagining things or did something wrong at first, I was on the regular Order Status page, trying to review order info for the last few months...it kept skipping over the 2nd page to the third page which went back to Dec 2020 and older. I forget what I had to do but it involved going back to the first page or something that took about 3 clicks that made no sense and then the 2nd page came up.

This is the glitchiest website, that never gets fixed, of any retail website or any other website I've ever used!! 

Also on Order status, drives me bonkers....they have the box with the check mark already in it that says "hide cancelled items"...you have to click it, the check disappears, then you have to check it again for the items to be hidden.  You then click on whatever order you are reviewing, and the home screen goes back to showing everything. You then have to keep repeating the "check" game. 

I could go on with glitch stories but why bother. I just don't get it. It should be a priority to QVC, especially since I believe way more people are shopping their website than years ago.