Honored Contributor

I have tried for almost an hour on our desk top to sign into the forums or even purchase.  I get " access to this server denied".  Yeah, sure.

Honored Contributor

I get that sometimes.  Today I was making out my grocery order and right toward the end, at about $102.00, it asked me to check the boxes with busses.  I did not have my glasses available and it made me mad.  Just wanted to ensure I was not a robot.  I identified most of the busses, but not all and it kept asking me.  I know it is for our own benefit but sometimes it is annoying.

Valued Contributor

@ECBG   I've noticed some issues tonight also. It happens... maybe it's due to the snowstorm. 

Esteemed Contributor

My I pad has been saying it's the wrong password to forums but it's the same one I always use and just click on. I've gotten on twice by clicking I don't want to update my password now. 

Honored Contributor

@simplyfriends 

I'm on my cell.  Never got in on the desktop.   Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG 

This issue has been going on with me for an entire week.

I called customer service, I changed my password (which I had had for many years), and I am still denied access.

I cleared history/cookies, and still denied access.  

I am now on Safari instead of Firefox, and I am able to log on, but I much prefer Firefox.

CS just told me it was "strange" and the very nice lady said she didn't know why this was happening.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG , I had to create a new nickname and p/w.  I was Lilysmom for many years but no more.  I correctly changed my nickname to my old one and saved it but it doesn't show up when I post.  It reverts to the new nickname.

Esteemed Contributor

I was trying to place an order last night and it kept telling me to sign in and then it would just buffer.....

Honored Contributor

I couldn't get in today until I went to google.

Esteemed Contributor

For forums the sign in won't accept auto password, says it's different and would I like to change it. if I click NOT NOW it lets me in! CRAZY, it's like signing up for a COVID vaccine!