Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is this where I am supposed to go to report website problems?

@Fiddlededum - As @geezerette noted, there is no personal/private message feature in these forums, but if you know the name of the user you want to communicate with and you're okay with a public conversation, just type "@" (without quotation marks) and start typing the username—a dropdown will appear and you can choose the right person to "tag" so they'll receive a forum notification about your message.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much...okay I hope you meant it is okay to put here in this thread..if not someone can move it around..please..I'm learning everyday & it's better to ask than be reprimanded for being totally ignorant and without a clue.

@beach-mom 

Thanks so very much ,,,the dumdum dee dee

Esteemed Contributor

@Fiddlededum - It looks like you figured out how to tag—great job! Based on your message above, it seems like Customer Care probably isn't where you'd like to be communicating with your forum friend; but don't worry, she'll still get an alert about your comment and the two of you can keep chatting in any of the forums. Enjoy...

Honored Contributor

@Fiddlededum - I hope your problems with the website are straightened out soon. I know I'm ignorant when it comes to some of them. I appreciate your help teaching me and your explanation!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hello @Mindy D we do not have any known website issues at the moment. Can you tell us what you are experiencing? Did you restart your computer and clear your cookies?

I can....your server is VERY slow.  When I log on, I have to wait minutes before the site pops in.  NO other site does this.  My husband works in IT for a living and I complained to him.  This is what he told me the issue is. 

Let me be a bit more specific....Now, or course I have my favorite vendor's items and I always go there.  When I do, it goes there but the items take a long time to pop in.  Hope this made sense.  I'm not complaining, how could I, I have a second mortgage here!   Smiley Happy   LOL!!!!  love easy pay!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC,

It has never been a matter of clearing cookies or browser. Maybe just letting the IT know there is a legitimate problem that many have been experiencing would be helpful.

When there are many technical issues and just with the QVC website, who and how should we report these to? Where and how will they look into it?

Even when no one could get into the forums for days recently, customer service reps at QVC for customer care said they were not aware of any issues! So I guess many at QVC are not aware of what is happening with QVC's website both the QVC.com and forums.

Is there a direct email to the technical dept or someplace that we should contact that would be helpful?

Thank you.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
QVC Customer Care

Hi @on the bay if you are having issues with the website and you have already restarted your computer, cleared your cookies and changed browsers let us know and we can cont the IT Department. We do not have an email for customer use to the IT team. 

Honored Contributor

Hi @Alice-QVC,

Thank you for your response.

I think all the mods are incredibly responsive and so helpful with especially ordering problems.

I do think you report problems to the tech teams.

However, even though we are told they are working on it, we may never get a response or have the problem fixed. That is something I don't think you can control either.

I often clear cookies etc and restart but the problems reported are solely with the QVC website, not an individual computer as shown by multiple complaints by many others for the same problem.

It's ok, though. I dont' expect things to change anymore. It just would be nice to have an acknowledgement that there is not an intent to change things instead of they are working on it. And I'm sure the mods may not know that either.

There is the jumping that has been going on for years.

There is the problem of I can sign out on the forums but am already signed into QVC.com even if I have signed out of there everytime I come on the website. I think that is a security issue and should be fixed.

there was the problem a few days ago of many receiving warnings when entering the QVC site. I posted about this in customer care but didn't receive a reply.

Why was it only on the QVC website and no others? We all seemed to have figured it out ourselves for that

and maybe it was just a one day thing.

That is why it gets frustrating that every problem with the QVC website and only here is clear cookies or restart etc. Because it is usually a widespread problem across the users, and soley on the QVC website not an individual problem.

The tech team can just say, no we are not planning to change this feature or something.

Anyway, I hope you are not offended by these responses but these are truthful to what I have experienced over the years and continue to as do so many others.

There may be nothing you as mods can do to resolve it and I would accept that answer too.

anyway I do and I know so many of us here do appreciate so much all that you do with resolving order and credit and shipping issues. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care