Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Is there some trick to putting pedals on Fitnation recumbent bike?

At wit's end.  Watched video.  Didn't help.  The pedals are the last step.  They do not fit into hole they're supposed to go in.

What am I missing?

TIA.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Is there some trick to putting pedals on Fitnation recumbent bike?

Hi @Maggie Nolia 

For any troubleshooting, I would suggest calling the manufacturer with any questions about assembly. The number should be on the paperwork that came with the bike. 

Barb

Customer Care

Super Contributor

@Maggie Nolia @I think I had problems with the pedals but it's been awhile. I used u tube to put mine together. 

Frequent Contributor

I just put mine together.  I didn't have a problem w the pedals, but w the pedal straps.  I had to 'shave' a little plastic off the notch w a knife.  Good luck w your pedals!

Honored Contributor

@Maggie Nolia 

We have had ours for well over a year now and didn't have any problems putting it together.

We did need to talk to their CS dept about something else and they were VERY helpful.

As the Mod suggested, give them a call.

I hope you all like this bike as much as I do!  Put it right in the sun room in front of the TV, so I knew I WOULD use it.....almost every day....it folds away easily when company comes.......and the arm bands are fantastic!

I have noticed firming in my arms.

Valued Contributor

UPDATE:

I called Fitnation Thursday night and told them pedals did not fit into hole.  Person I talked to was most accommodating, immediately said he would send another set of pedals.  Got them today.  Installed them without a problem.  Rode on bike for about 10 minutes, using arm bands, and I'm tired and happy!  I already like it.  No complaints at all.  Yay!

Thanks for suggestions, everyone!  I actually didn't see them until I came back to post this.

Yay again!