Occasional Contributor

Is there free shipping on returns?

I purchased a beautiful diamonique ring in a size 5 which is the size I always wear. The ring came in and it fell right off my finger. I sent it back for a smaller size. Yesterday I was charged a $6.95 return postage charge on my credit card and received an email from QVC stating I would be receiving a credit minus the original postage amount. So I’m responsible for the shipping to mail it to me and the shipping back to QVC. I thought QVC’s policy was free shipping on exchanges or is this policy only for clothing and shoes? Any insight would be appreciated, thank you!
QVC Customer Care

Re: Is there free shipping on returns?

@Loves Pink wrote:
I purchased a beautiful diamonique ring in a size 5 which is the size I always wear. The ring came in and it fell right off my finger. I sent it back for a smaller size. Yesterday I was charged a $6.95 return postage charge on my credit card and received an email from QVC stating I would be receiving a credit minus the original postage amount. So I’m responsible for the shipping to mail it to me and the shipping back to QVC. I thought QVC’s policy was free shipping on exchanges or is this policy only for clothing and shoes? Any insight would be appreciated, thank you!

Hi @Loves Pink thank you for posting in our Customer Care forum today. I apologize that the return was processed deducting the original s/h fee of $2.96 I have issued the refund for that today. Thank you for being our customer. ~Kim