Respected Contributor

Is there a way to change a review you made, once posted?

[ Edited ]

I recently posted a review, negative, but changed my mind.  I am sure I am not the first person to post a review before giving the item a fair chance.  Anyone know if there is a way to remove a review once posted?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a way to change a review you made, once posted?

[ Edited ]

I've had the opposite experience.  Unfortunately, I was informed by the Mods in the past that there is no way to change a review, nor post a subsequent review explaining an updated change of mind.

Honored Contributor

Nope, there's no way to edit a review once it's posted and you can't leave more than one.  That's why everyone should wait and really use an item before leaving a review.

Sometimes I see other's reviews, saying something I know not to be true about a product but, if I've already left a review, I can't even counter those claims.  (Sometimes it's just that someone doesn't know how to use a feature and blames the product.  it would be nice to be able to offer help in those cases.)

QVC Customer Care

@Catch71 wrote:

I recently posted a review, negative, but changed my mind.  I am sure I am not the first person to post a review before giving the item a fair chance.  Anyone know if there is a way to remove a review once posted?

Hi @Catch71 if you send us the details to our inbox we can have it removed - QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com ~Kim

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

Hi @Catch71 if you send us the details to our inbox we can have it removed - QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com ~Kim

Wow!  It's a brand new day; I was not given that opportunity in the past.  Good to know.  Thank you @Kim-QVC!

QVC Customer Care

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

Wow!  It's a brand new day; I was not given that opportunity in the past.  Good to know.  Thnak you @Kim-QVC!

I'm sorry @Caaareful Shopper we'd be happy to help if we can, send us an email anytime. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

I would like to be able to go into reviews of mine and add information - good or bad.  Something that seems great at first could be a total bust by falling apart and something that seems just so so might turn out to be the best after a few months.  I got that legmaster thing and was so impressed with it that I gave it a review after 3 days (although I usually wait a month or so for reviews) but now after months of using it I find it is way better and has given me such great results that I would like to add more positive things to it since it might help someone who might want to buy it to know how sturdy it is and just keeps on giving great results and not just something novel for a short time.   

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper- I remember some time ago someone being told there was no way reviews could be changed or removed.  I guess things have changed, but it's the first I've heard of it, too.

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC

so, if we want to have  review deleted (good or bad) we can contact you?

do we then have the opportunity to leave a NEW review (good or bad)?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein