Honored Contributor

Is there a reason you stopped answering emails?

My last two emails were unanswered. (it wasn't easy using the "email us" thing-y because it doesn't work-google found it for me tho). I've usually gotten a reply the same day I wrote the email, but lately, nothing. I guess everybody's over in shipping since you're working very hard on it?? Don't get me started on shipping.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Is there a reason you stopped answering emails?

@Judaline wrote:

My last two emails were unanswered. (it wasn't easy using the "email us" thing-y because it doesn't work-google found it for me tho). I've usually gotten a reply the same day I wrote the email, but lately, nothing. I guess everybody's over in shipping since you're working very hard on it?? Don't get me started on shipping.

Hi @Judaline I'm sorry that you have not heard back from our E-Service team, we can help with any customer service here at QVC Social Team and we can be reached at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com - please email us directly and we'd be happy to assist. ~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I wish the social team's email address could be posted on the website instead of the online forms and alternate addresses floating around; you'll always get a prompt, helpful response when you use this method for your service requests. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

What is Beth or Kim's direct email address for QVC please? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153   I do not think they have their own address but QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com should get a response from someone.

Honored Contributor

I just use the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I've always gotten a timely response and a resolution to any problems.

It doesn't matter to me which moderator replies - they're all good!

Honored Contributor

They have been great getting back to me.  I've had to email them twice this week and each time was a quick response.