Honored Contributor

Is there a reason why Candace Bure Order not shipped

[ Edited ]

Is there a problem why this is not shipping?    I ordered a tee top from Candace on April 19 and it is now April 26 (7 days not counting 4/19) and it has not shipped out yet.  

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Is there a reason why Candace Bure Order not shipped

@Katcat1 wrote:

Is there a problem why this is not shipping?    I ordered a tee top from Candace on April 19 and it is now April 26 (7 days not counting 4/19) and it has not shipped out yet.  

I have several orders from other vendors that they are "preparing" and have been doing so for over a week.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   guessing, of course, but Bure's manufacturer probably hasn't delivered as promised.

Even locally where I do 99% of my clothing shopping, I found a few pieces earlier this year but I do believe I could be finished for the rest of 2021.  I really don't need anything and there hasn't been new inventory on the racks for at least 6 weeks where I buy.  

Valued Contributor

Unclear what is happening with orders...my C. bure order was in process for a we3k and then suddenly on backorder with no further information.  I cancelled.

Frequent Contributor

I’m having this issue with a pair of D&Co beach pants. They sat in preparing your order status for a week. Then a day after the EDD they went to backorder. I got an email with a new EDD and they went back to preparing status now I see they’re showing backorder again. My Candace Bure items did finally ship but I’ve seen a lot of others posting about items from the line going to backorder. Hope you get an update soon.
Esteemed Contributor

It's happening with many different orders, not just Candace Bure, unfortunately.

Honored Contributor

My Prive Reveaux sunglasses didn't ship for over a week.  I have a hand held vacuum sitting on order page with no ship date posted.  I had a stainless pan set from Meredith on order page with no ship date.  They are selling items that are not in inventory yet.  We either remain patient or pass on the item.