NuFACE Mini Device with Leave-on Gel Prep&Glow

still really sitting in my post office?

sometimes it even disappears. 

Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is my return really still sitting at my post office

[ Edited ]

@Mary Bailey

That is how my return was and then it will move quickly once in transit.  Think they just do  bulk pick-ups specially for Q since Chicagoland is so large  and probably at a real cheap rate.

As long as it showing you dropped it off your return will eventually get there quickly once picked up.  

Esteemed Contributor

From my observations - QVC is NOT getting priority treatment.  My packages bounce back and forth from my city - back to where they just came from after UPS hands it off to Postal Service - and then 2 or 3 days later it comes back to my city and to me.  I quiz the mailman but he just makes a 'funny' ....like we don't want to overwork (UPS) them.  I don't return much but can understand if the journey back to Q is even worse.  And then you have to get a credit on the return.  I suggest just shopping at K-Mart - quality in clothes is about the same.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey Yes, it probably is. Mine sit, on average, for 7 days. Recently, I had 3 sit for 15 days.

Sat for 15 days at the post office. Lovely.

QVC Customer Care

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Hi

is my return of

NuFACE Mini Device with Leave-on Gel Prep&Glow

still really sitting in my post office?

sometimes it even disappears. 

Thank you

It is possible your package is still in your post office. Some post offices have a certain company that picks up packages with these labels. It can take up to 12 days from the date you dropped the package off for a return to process in our system. If ithas past that time we can manual process your return. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Paulette-QVC  I see my return is received.  How long for my refund? I dio not get email notifications for some reason.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIamwrote:

@Mary Bailey Yes, it probably is. Mine sit, on average, for 7 days. Recently, I had 3 sit for 15 days.

Which is why I never, ever use their return labels!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

That has been my experience as well. My QVC returns, on average, sit at the post office for a week before they hit the road. A postal worker said the packages sit there awhile because they are picked up by a courier. 

On the other hand, I had an HSN return that I dropped off at the same post office arrive at the HSN returns center and I received my credit within three days. I couldn't believe how quick the HSN  return process was. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMomwrote:

@SahmIamwrote:

Which is why I never, ever use their return labels!

@KingstonsMom or anyone else who does this, when you don't use their return labels do you have to call every time to get your shipping returned to you?  I don't want to have to call.  If you don't have to call I won't use it the next time either.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

@Mary Bailey

I have refunded you for the return of the NuFace. Refunds are currently running at 3 to 5 business days. Thank you for your patience with this order.

Beth QVC