Occasional Visitor

My mailman picked up my package last Friday but the tracking number says the shipping agent has had it for a week with no other updates. Why does QVC use a third party shipped instead of USPS? If I'm paying for shipping, I shouldn't have to wait weeks just for it to reach QVC before I get my refund. 

Respected Contributor

I returned an item 12 days ago, just showed up yesterday in the system(as on the way). It’s really ridiculous but I don’t think your return is lost.

Frequent Contributor

I usually give it about 10 days and then contact customer service.  If they can see the return has been given to USPS they will usually give you the refund without having to wait.  I don't return a lot but my last return I shipped using my own label.  Only cost me a dollar more and it got there in 2 days.  

Respected Contributor

@kat82810 :  Sadly, I have experienced delays like this and then it just pops up and the wait game starts for the refund.

Good luck !

Honored Contributor

Weather is a factor also .... the storms and hurricane.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is my return lost?

[ Edited ]

I always paid my own return shipping. The return gets processed faster so I'm not sitting around wondering what's going on. I have only made 2 purchases with Q this year. I'm not dealing with their slow shipping & returns BS or charging me shipping on each item I buy. That's BS. I can shop some place else where I don't get ripped off.

Respected Contributor

Oh I don’t order enough anymore to have to worry about their delays.  Believe me it’s chump change and that’s exactly the reason I go elsewhere (and their higher prices).