Honored Contributor

I sent them an offline email too.

I've reported a few "inappropriate comments" people posting in wrong groups many a time, there's no misunderstanding so, they know I'm trying to help the girl.

I told her I'd get my money back and hit the pawn shops. I've got good deals there. They have stuff that may not be presented behind glass, but, in the back security area they would be glad to show you.

Honored Contributor

Think I called out every Mod they have. Mod Kim used to be a good mod don't know if she's retired or not.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is mod Wayne

[ Edited ]

sharke wrote:

Think I called out every Mod they have. Mod Kim used to be a good mod don't know if she's retired or not.

@SharkE,   I see that @Kim-QVC was here 2 days ago.    As @sunshine45 said, you can find anyone's last posts fairly easily.    To the right of the search box click/tap where it displays "Community" and in the drop-down menu click/tap "Users" to search in the user file.   In the search box, type the person's nickname.   I'm sorry there's been no support offered in this situation...   I don't see much moderator presence here, today.   Odd.   Nevertheless, thumbs up to you for trying so hard to help.thumbs up gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Maybe Beth? Or Lori? They both seem nice. 

Honored Contributor