Honored Contributor

and Melvin still around ?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SharkE  I have seen both of their postings (rather, zapping posts!) recently, like within the past week.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Is mod Wayne

[ Edited ]

if you put in @Wayne-QVC or @Melvin-QVC into the forum search bar and click on "users" you can find their recent posting activity.you can also click on their highlighted names to see posting activity.

yes, they are still active.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

and Melvin still around ?

Don't tell me you have a crush on them?                      LOL

Super Contributor

Why??

Honored Contributor

Yes, one can still see their handiwork all over the forum. 

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to get somebody to pay attention to that poor girl over in jewelry who's getting the bum's rush on a piece of gold she ordered and instead got a pair of earrings for her 1400.00

That's COLD............I even sent an offline email to Q. I'm going to bat for her 

Honored Contributor

Re: Is mod Wayne

[ Edited ]

sharke wrote:

I'm trying to get somebody to pay attention to that poor girl over in jewelry who's getting the bum's rush on a piece of gold she ordered and instead got a pair of earrings for her 1400.00

That's COLD............I even sent an offline email to Q. I'm going to bat for her 

Hi, @SharkE!   You are so kind to advocate for @Nike13!    Looks like you've made numerous valiant attempts to get the QVC Social Team's attention.  

I wanted to add one more suggestion:   in the same way that we can use the "report inappropriate" feature on our own posts to ask the moderators to remove them, we can use it on a post that needs help or attention.    In your description just be sure to first make it clear you're not alerting the Moderators to an inappropriate post, your purpose is to flag the post as a request for assistance so they can see it and help.     Since we don't  usually know which moderators are on duty at a given time, using this method will get the notification to anyone and everyone on duty.  

Very sweet of you to do this.    You're a good posting friend.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Hi @dooBdoo good to see you back my friend! . . .  Heart

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Hi @dooBdoo good to see you back my friend! . . .  Heart

@momtochloe,  thank you, so very much, my friend!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova