Contributor
Accepted Solution

Is it still possible to email show hosts?

I have a question about whether a certain item will be returning.  I fell in love with a ring, it went on sale, I ordered it,  a few days later when I checked on the order status it said  "back order"    I waited, then i got a letter that said they couldn't fill ihe order.  

I was terribly disappointed, I had really wanted  it, for an upcoming anniversary.    So Im wondering if there is any possibility the item will be returning, or should I just forget about  getting it here.  I haven't really seen anything else that I really love.   I thought one of the hosts might know, since they are very familiar with Affinity line.

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is it still possible to email show hosts?

@Lady Chat 

Check that letter you received for any email addy or phone number you can direct your question to.

Personally, I think hosts are the last to know such things. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lady Chat - You could try sending your question to Michele Lau (one of QVC's frequent Affinity presenters) via her Facebook page; she may be able to give you details about the item.

Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Lady Chat - You could try sending your question to Michele Lau (one of QVC's frequent Affinity presenters) via her Facebook page; she may be able to give you details about the item.

That sounds like a great idea.  Thanks so much for the advice, I really appreciate it!

Highlighted
Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Lady Chat 

Check that letter you received for any email addy or phone number you can direct your question to.

Personally, I think hosts are the last to know such things. 

Hedge, Unfortunately I threw the letter out.  Wish now I had kept it.  Thank you.