Honored Contributor

Re: Is it possible to close my account on this forum?

@151949- I'm sure you'll find other forums and boards on the Internet that suit you better.  I actually enjoy this one but, if I didn't, the solution would be in my own hands - as it is in yours.  Goodbye and good luck!

Respected Contributor

I always see people on Instagram etc do this. They're closing their account they get people begging them to stay then be quiet for a day and are right back posting in a minute. If you really want to leave then do so but posts like these always seem like a desire for attention. Why people think others can't see that is beyond me. If you're lonely and upset why not say so without all the drama of calling everyone who posts here bonkers? I believe a post like this deserves harsh comments and those should not be removed. Everyone should be entitled to speak their mind when someone calls them out and it seems the op called everyone out. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry you consider us to be "bonkers".  I myself find a lot of informative information on this site.  Yes, there are those that can irritate you once in awhile, but I choose to ignore them.  Once in awhile I will take a break if I feel really frustrated.  I think you are in need of a break.  I'm sure you will be back soon. 

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been blocked for new replies because of the unkind and baiting comments.