New Contributor

Is it possible to change method of payment to PayPal Credit from QCard for a purchased item

[ Edited ]

I would like to know if it is possible to change method of payment for a 3 Easy Pay purchase on the QCard to a PayPal Credit account.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is it possible to change method of payment to PayPal Credit from QCard for a purchased item

@fenpeppertree I think you should call Customer Service.  I'm not sure if QVC's policy allows for changing a credit card easy pay from one account to another, but if it's possible calling is probably the best way to assure it's handled properly.  

New Contributor

Re: Is it possible to change method of payment to PayPal Credit from QCard for a purchased item

Ok, thanks for the post.

Honored Contributor

I am not familiar with PayPal credit, but have changed credit cards for items on easy pay.  You can do it yourself from your account.  Go to the easy pay tab and drill down to the details.

New Contributor

Ok, thanks.

Really need to know about PayPal Credit, If anyone has done this before.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @fenpeppertree

If PayPal Credit has previously been used on your QVC account then we would be able to change future Easy Pay installments for you. If you need assistance with this, please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Barb 

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Be very careful before diving into PayPal.  I know numerous people who signed up and thought it was going to be great.  Used it for Ebay purchases and sales as well as other online purchases.  An then, came the day there was an over charge.  Just try to get it fixed.  No CS and one person lost a pretty sizable chunk of money.  Used it to pay for an expensive item on Ebay and never got the product.  Ebay removed the seller, but PayPal wouldn't refund the money.  Another friend had to threaten getting a lawyer involved before she got a refund.  

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Barbara-QVC

Do you mean I would need to have purchased a QVC item previously having used my PayPal Credit account? PayPal Credit is listed as a payment method during the checkout process, and I do have a PayPal Credit account in good standing.

If the item is purchased with Easy Pay using my QCard, and just the Easy Pay portion of the total purchase is charged monthly; how does that tranlate to PayPal Credit. Would the entire amount tranfer? 

If I used PayPal Credit to purchase the item to start; does the entire purchase amount go to my PayPal Credit account?

Oh, I just thought. I would use the "Speed Buy", and then the entire amount would go to my PayPal Credit account, right? Otherwise, if Easy Pay is chosen, just the monthly Easy Pay would go to my PayPal Credit account?

Honored Contributor

I hope you have better luck with pay pal credit with QVC than I did.  I tried using it and when I chose paypal credit it took me to apply for the credit when I already had it.  CS was useless they told me that it wasn't set up to add it that I had to reapply for credit which makes no sense since all the other retailers gives the option of using it without any issues.

Honored Contributor

There a difference between Pay Pal Credit and the Pay Pal you use for merchant purchases on eBay.  I believe the credit option works like a credit card where you make monthly payments.  I accidently signed up when it first started but quickly backed out when I realized what it was.  They were dinged by a federal regulator for not making the difference clear to consumers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment