Super Contributor

I ordered on free shipping day as well. My 2 LUG items were shipped on the 31st, but only an order processed in transit to UPS in the tracking info. Who knows when they will arrive. The other Susan Graver items are still in process as of this morning. I see others have had worse, I'm just glad I am in no hurry for my order but I would love to see my LUG before the end of the month. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Is anything shipping??

[ Edited ]

What I don’t understand is why they would offer a free shipping day when there were already so many issues. Let’s just exacerbate the problem ☹️.

@Pook I hadn’t heard about the mail order med issues, hope your SO’s medications arrive soon.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tucsongal wrote:

What I don’t understand is why they would offer a free shipping day when there were already so many issues. Let’s just exacerbate the problem ☹️.

@Pook I hadn’t heard about the mail order med issues, hope your SO’s medications arrive soon.

While it would also impact mail order meds, I was talking about shipping issues that have a huge impact on many businesses that depend on overseas supplies or products including QVC and their vendors!

Frequent Contributor

I'm happy to hear many are receiving their orders in a reasonable time. Hopefully mine will be here soon. Thanks for all the responses and information 

Respected Contributor

I have two orders that have been inprocess since August 24. I'm done ordering until their issues are resolved.  Nothing I really needed anyway.

I'll shop locally. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got 3 Q packages today and 4 or 5 one day last week, so yes, things are shipping.  I've never failed to get an item I ordered although some took awhile to get to me. 

The weather, flooding and the resulting damage, is bound to affect the movement of freight, especially in the Northeast and South. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife   Thanks much for your info. I have ordered one item since I received the email about the credit but I do not recall seeing the credit noted. Based on the price that came through for the item, my credit was not (yet) applied.

Rest assured, I'll be looking for it.

Yeah no - no $10 credit applied yet. I went to my orders page and the credit has not yet been applied since I got that email about a credit and I've placed 2 orders since then. So I'll see what happened or IF I even get the credit applied.

Super Contributor

I have an update on my free shipping order. My LUG purchase is at my local post office so I should get those Monday. Funny thing for the rest of my order, 4 are still in process and the others are shipped from CA so who knows when they will arrive. I am in no hurry for the rest of my order, but 2 that said in process 2 days ago came in the mail that day. So much for updating the order status. 

I tried to check the status on those that have shipped and I can get info on some, the others I get that error "Hmm something went wrong". All you can do is shake your head and laugh. 

Esteemed Contributor

@FS74 - Just a reminder: Monday is a holiday, so you might be waiting another day for that package to be delivered.  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@FS74 - Just a reminder: Monday is a holiday, so you might be waiting another day for that package to be delivered.  Smiley Wink

Yea, which year? Smiley LOL