Frequent Contributor

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes on 8/16 that haven't shipped, plus a few other things last week. Nothing has even shipped yet and they weren't advanced orders. Not sure what's going on with QVC, but I won't be ordering more until they figure it out.

I understand what's going on in the world with shipping, but QVC is struggling more than other companies. 

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't complain about QVC shipping for items merely wanted ASAP for no real reason when drugs are not being shipped often for life sustaining medicines and pharmacies have no control over it.  As a result, doctors are often having to prescribe lower dosages and adjust when patient takes them.  That might be fine but when on medication and because of this process, it could run out.  Apparantely then the new prescription has to be approved by insurance companies which holds the process up!!!  This is happening to my SO now and it has been over a week that he is waiting even after constant calls to doctor, pharmacy and insurance companies!

Honored Contributor

I'm really getting tired of getting a email indicating something shopped, 15 minutes later I'm getting another email indicating "we're sorry your shipment will be delayed". 

I don't get it but I suppose it also makes a diff where the goods are shipping from. A few, very few orders are arriving in a decent timeframe, other stuff I'm expecting from weeks ago haven't budged. I also vowed no more spending here until I get my stuff that's still hanging out there.

Here's a question - a couple of days ago in the big bold black letters about another delay, the email indicated a $10 CREDIT to my account. I'm still looking for where that credit may have landed. 

Anyone else received email(s) like this?

Respected Contributor

I ordered some boots on Free-ship day...still "in Process"...the average ship time for most things I've oredered this summer has been about 2 weeks. The average return credit, 3 weeks. The Q needs some help...apparently.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

I received it once due to a delayed order.

Typically, it is an account credit to be used on a future order.

When you go to check out, the credit would be listed there.  It is automatically checked to be used on that order...so if you want to save it for later, UNcheck the box.

I don't remember being able to see it until I was on the checkout page.

Respected Contributor

Sad that you're having problems receiving your orders. Thankfully, for most things I've ordered, I have received. A few items have been lost by the post office and weren't available to reship. A few have delayed shipping, but it's not any different than anything I've ordered from other companies. I know it's disappointing but I think we're going to experience this for a while. I was appliance shopping with a friend recently and she was told not to expect delivery this year at all.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a lot on free shipping day.  All but one has shipped. 

Many have been received.

The one that didn't ship went to 'delay'.

I was kinda shocked all my items shipped so fast.  Most are Christmas gifts,so I was in no hurry.

I think it depends on which warehouse it is shipping from.  Anything from CA takes days and days to process....and then cross country delivery.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   I have no idea where to look for that credit, but I know some time within the last year, I received $10 and the only place I saw it was on my next order.  I do not use the speedy check out, and as I ran through the final ordering process, there was the $10 deduction.

Occasional Contributor

Today I received a message that my order, due for delivery tomorrow, is delayed by a week. No explanation.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered seven items last weekend during the free shipping event—all have shipped, three were delivered yesterday, three more will be delivered today, and the final one is scheduled for delivery next Tuesday (likely due to the holiday and shipping via USPS). FWIW, that final item is a blouse, and fashion items always seem to be a little slower to get processed and shipped. I'm pretty pleased with these results!