Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone else having issues with signing in this Morning?

YES!  At one point it seemed PinkDogwood was the only person who was able to sign in.  

Respected Contributor

It took me a while to notice that it was not just my problem.  After clearing my cashe and cookies many times, turning my IPad off, and even unplugging my modem and router to reset them, I finally noticed that there had been no new posts all night.

I decided to just wait it out and hope the problem would be fixed soon.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, but we're back. Yay. I knew it had to be on QVC's side, since there hadn't been new posts overnight.

Although my very first thought was -- uh, oh, has the ban-hammer landed on my head Woman Wink? What did I do?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden    The fact that hasn't been a single new post since last night ought to be a clue. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

Yes, but we're back. Yay. I knew it had to be on QVC's side, since there hadn't been new posts overnight.

Although my very first thought was -- uh, oh, has the ban-hammer landed on my head Woman Wink? What did I do?

@BlueFinch    Yes, that also crossed my mindWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

What would you do if they never let you sign on again?  Like close the forums?  Someone said they were up at 5:00a.m. trying to log on.  How many think they are addicted to these forums?  LOL.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Valued Contributor

I could not sign in to post but there were a lot of issues with the internet all day today.  I thought my router was failing but unclear what  the problem was.  All seems ok now.  Could blame the heat I suppose...really hot in PA!

Esteemed Contributor

at the risk of being redundant QVC has one of the worst websites anywhere.  Signing in is an ongoing problem and the overall site is a mess