Trusted Contributor

It seems that I can only use Add To Cart or Speed Buy. Hmm. Is it just me?

I tried with the TSV, nothing. Then I tried ALL the offerings for sale on the Home Page. No go. I can't put a thing in Wish List.

Anyone else?

Respected Contributor

Re: Is Wish List not working??

If you don't see the Wish List option, then there should be an empty heart to the upper top area of the product page. Click on that and it will be added to your Wish List. 

Very much like what HSN uses for your Favorites on their website.

Trusted Contributor

@Etoile308  Oh My Goodness! That worked. Thank you so much.Heart

I wonder why the "Wish List" bar was taken away. So funny, I never ever saw the heart to click on. Never used it.

You're the best.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

If you don't see the Wish List option, then there should be an empty heart to the upper top area of the product page. Click on that and it will be added to your Wish List. 

@Etoile308    Thank You!

Respected Contributor

You're welcome. If it's true that free shipping may be offered this weekend, I imagine many will be adding to their Wish List.

If I'm not logged in I see the regular Wish List option. The strange thing is when logged in, sometimes the regular Wish List option is there, sometimes it switches to the heart. 

Trusted Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@Etoile308 thank you for explaining this.  I have been wondering for a while why there wasn't the usual "add to wish list" button.  I thought they were having problems!    Before I created a new thread to ask about it, I searched and found this thread.  

Thanks, again!

Gloria