Honored Contributor

Is There a Known Delivery Problem with the Bliss Hammock TSV Chair?

Hello Mods, I placed my order for the Bliss Hammocks Deluxe XL Gravity-Free Recliner on May 15.  Tracking says it was shipped on May 16.....then nothing, no other updates.  Then on June 4, the tracking updated to state, "Voided Information Received."  

That's it.  Two lines of tracking and I'm no closer to understanding if the chair will ever arrive.  I don't know what that June 4th statement means. 

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Is There a Known Delivery Problem with the Bliss Hammock TSV Chair?

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Hello Mods, I placed my order for the Bliss Hammocks Deluxe XL Gravity-Free Recliner on May 15.  Tracking says it was shipped on May 16.....then nothing, no other updates.  Then on June 4, the tracking updated to state, "Voided Information Received."  

That's it.  Two lines of tracking and I'm no closer to understanding if the chair will ever arrive.  I don't know what that June 4th statement means. 

@Caaareful Shopper I am so sorry, we have not heard of any shipping issues with this item.  Tracking looks like it could possible be lost as of 6/4 since it's showing voided.  Unfortunately we do not have stock to issue a replacement, we will issue a refund now for you. 

I am sorry for the disappointment, 

Susan

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Caaareful ShopperI am so sorry, we have not heard of any shipping issues with this item.  Tracking looks like it could possible be lost as of 6/4 since it's showing voided.  Unfortunately we do not have stock to issue a replacement, we will issue a refund now for you. 

I am sorry for the disappointment, 

Susan

I ordered one from Amazon delivery was fast just in case you might be interested!!!

Trusted Contributor

I have seen them in Sam's Club too.

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC   Disappointed, yes, but at least the mystery has been solved.  Thank you for your help!

Honored Contributor

@sann  and @gabstoomuch  thank you both!  Very kind of you.

Respected Contributor

@sann  and @gabstoomuch  thank you both!  Very kind of you.

You are very welcome. Hope you find one soon. Sorry to hear things didn't work out with the Q !!!!

Contributor

Oh my goodness! Blaming it on being lost and saying “I’m sorry, you’ll get your refund.” What a good customer service company would do would be to somehow get this product for this customer and mail it to her FedEx, no charge. Bad customer service QVC!
Respected Contributor

@Iiuu wrote:
Oh my goodness! Blaming it on being lost and saying “I’m sorry, you’ll get your refund.” What a good customer service company would do would be to somehow get this product for this customer and mail it to her FedEx, no charge. Bad customer service QVC!

If the item is out of stock how can Q "get the item for this customer"? There is no "product" to get.

Contributor

QVC can order something very similar and send it to her. Good customer service goes above and beyond!