Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is QVC sharing our email addresses?????

I hope they don't share our information. I would never participate in any survey that could compromise my personal information. Too risky. 

Honored Contributor

I no longer participate in surveys or even reviews that require me to go to a third party that I know nothing about.  Especially if it requires me to click a link to get there.  

You want me to take a survey or leave you a review (good or bad), put a spot on your own website for me to do that.  Outside sources are too dicey for me nowadays.

Honored Contributor

@VenusinScorpio 

It showed up in my email ... the sender is:  

QVC Research <surveys@qemailserver.com>

Honored Contributor

This happens all over the Interwebz.

Trusted Contributor

I doubt this was sent out by QVC. Doesn't sound right that they would pay. I had an email like that from Amazon. I called Amazon and they said they don't do that. It is probably a 3rd party up to no good.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

One arrived a short time ago in my inbox. Says it comes from surveys@qemailserver.com.

Claims to take about 10 min to complete. No clue if it's legit.

Esteemed Contributor

I've done this in person "back in the day."  A couple of people doing consumer research asking questions about fax machines.  LOL.  This was way before the all in one machines ever hit the market.  All of us were given $100.00 for our time at the end of the session.  After work hours, go to location and give consumer feedback, get paid.  

Companies still do a lot of this for new products; product improvements and so on.  The reason why they probably want to do it over zoom is because of Covid.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I do not participate in any "surveys".    They are all THIRD-PARTY "researchers" trying to collect your personal information.   (Then, they sell it.)

Why would they pay you $75.00 to do the survey when there are ways they can steal the information for free? @Desertdi 

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I do not participate in any "surveys".    They are all THIRD-PARTY "researchers" trying to collect your personal information.   (Then, they sell it.)

Why would they pay you $75.00 to do the survey when there are ways they can steal the information for free? @Desertdi 

@gertrudecloset     Marketing is a BILLION dollar business.    The better the "mailing list"........the more money they get for it.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@gertrudecloset     Marketing is a BILLION dollar business.    The better the "mailing list"........the more money they get for it.

@Desertdi Never looked at it that way.  Makes perfect sense to me.  I do know that what I did back in the 90's was legitimate.  About 20 people total took about 2 hours; walked out of there with cash $$$.  Things are so different nowadays though.