Honored Contributor

Re: Is QVC being dishonest with delaying our orders?

@new nickname 4I'd say as honest as ever, but apparently more "scre--wed" up than ever.   I say apparently because I personally have received all my irder this year just as in the past.  Whatever is going on is weirdly random and so frustrating and puzzling.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yes, I would advise anyone if you are purchasing anything from QVC as Christmas gifts, you need to order them at least by the week before Thanksgiving to make sure you received them in time for Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered  Laurie G's Angel in the lantern snow globe on October 10th.

It was ITP for weeks,then I got a shipment delayed notice.

I was and still am unable to cancel this order!

It is now Nov 16 and  I still do not have it!!!!

Regular Contributor

In the last month.have had four items "delayed".  Took an average of 3 weeks to get them.  No rhyme or reason.  All new.  Some TSV.  Some from CA warehouse.  My sense so far is that they sell them beflore the boat arrives from China.  I really don't know.  But I complained that they should let people know it will be 3 weeks or more WHEN ORDERING since otherwise you get stuck in "no man's land" where they don't ship but you can't cancel.  THAT is dishonest to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

and how do you know the "blowout" was because the move to the new warehouse?

It's not only common sense to conclude that, but Carolyn stated it during one of her shows at the time.

Honored Contributor

Isn't it amazing how some customers complain incessantly and constantly yet continue to place orders?  Their greatest pleasure seems to not be shopping but rather, complaining.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

BAD ADVICE TELLING PEOPLE TO ORDER A WEEK IN ADVANCE. KINDLY READ THESE BOARDS, PEOPLE HAVE ITEMS FOR XMAS ORDERED OVER 2 WEEKS AGO AND NOW QVC IS GOING UNDER THE CHARADE THAT THEY SENT AN EMAIL OUT WHEN A DELIVERY TIME IS NOTED BECAUSE THEY ARE HAVING TROUBLE IN THEIR WAREHOUSE AND CAN'T GIVE ANOTHER ESTIMATED TIME FOR SHIPMENT.  I AM CANCELLING EVERYTHING AND GOING TO THE MALL TOMORROW. QVC DOES NOT DESERVE OUR BUSINESS

Valued Contributor

SO UNTRUE, READ THE BOARDS!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Isn't it amazing how some customers complain incessantly and constantly yet continue to place orders?  Their greatest pleasure seems to not be shopping but rather, complaining.

@Kachina624   Exactly...you hit the nail on the head.